Retail Marketing Operations Coordinator (Marketing)
Portfolio Creative Recruiting & Staffing | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate item number delivery from Merchandise Planning to Marketing for marketing/sales offer execution.
- Coordinate item number delivery from Marketing to Customer Care Center team.
- Set-up offers in mainframe & share data with store teams for cross-channel offer campaigns.
- Test offers in mainframe & web environment prior to launch; document results.
- Incorporate offer changes in Offer Code Execution Document (OCED).
- Cross-reference data across multiple source documents (fact sheets, OCED, offer strategy & disclaimer documentation).
- Coordinate & document feedback for product catalogue meetings.
- Review creative against provided disclaimer for accuracy (print media, email, web).
- Additional projects and support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, a plus.
- 1+ year of business experience.
- Experience with retail POS (Point of Sale) systems, a plus.
- Experience with Offer/Promotion platform, a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- High attention to detail with a focus on 100% accuracy.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word; mainframe experience, a plus).
- High level initiative and the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Short-term, On-site
Interested? Please send your resume to this link