Volunteer with AMA Columbus
AMA Columbus is a volunteer-run organization. We value our members who give their time and talent to help us succeed.
Volunteering with AMA Columbus adds value to your membership. It provides professional developmnt opportunities to learn new skills, expansion of your network and contacts, community-wide declaration of your dedication to the marketing industry, and discounted event registrations.
AMA Columbus offers many volunteer positions for our committees, including Content & Communications, Programming, Sponsorship, Technology, Membership, Workshops and Volunteer Recruitment.
Positions include, but are not limited to:
- Event Logistics – Assist in planning and executing chapter meetings, workshops and special events
- Sponsorship Team – Work with local companies to ensure our chapter has the support necessary to continue our good work
- Content & Communications Team – Help us get the word out with social media and email marketing – content creation and curation plus channel management
- Technology Team – Help us manage our Job Board page and postings as well as our Event Calendar and Eventbrite page
- Membership Support – Help us grow and retain our membership and guide our greatest assets – our members – with information about how to get the most from AMA membership.
- Volunteers Team – Help connect the right person with the right position
Get the most out of your membership by volunteering with AMA Columbus! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.