Looking for a job?
Use the filters to browse all of the latest job postings submitted to the AMA Columbus Job Board.
AMA Columbus Board Positions
As you know, Columbus is home to many great marketers. The American Marketing Association has been privileged to count AMA Columbus as one of its 70 professional chapters and now the chapter needs a handful of local marketing leaders like you to step up and elevate the AMA tradition in Columbus.
Over the past few years, a dedicated core group of local marketers persevered in leading the chapter through the pandemic. And we need your help to keep AMA Columbus serving the community in the years to come.
Here’s where we need you. There is an opportunity today for new leaders to join the Columbus Chapter Board of Directors. The AMA is currently recruiting the following board positions, including:
- President – This quintessential leadership position provides you the opportunity to guide the direction of the chapter, building the foundation for success by implementing important programs and processes.
- President-Elect – Supports the President and develops a plan for continued growth and success during their Presidency.
- Treasurer – Manages the development and maintenance of chapter budgets and financial reports.
- Secretary – Corresponds with members and others, prepares Board minutes, maintains Chapter historical records and keeps current with the AMA activities.
- Sponsorship – Develops relationships with community partners to secure financial support for chapter programming and member events.
- Technology – Supports the chapter’s digital platforms and manages administrative needs for board member access.
- 1-2 hours per week.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Provide monthly board reports and provide chapter scorecard metrics.
- Active AMA Columbus Chapter membership (required)
- Interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, coordinating across a large, dynamic organization with multiple board members and committees
If you have questions or are interested in learning more, please reach us here.