Are you a college student and current member of an AMA Collegiate Chapter?
Then, you can take advantage of the FREE Young Professional AMA membership, too! This is a value savings of $160!
An AMA membership can be a smart tool in the right hands, so we want to give you a competitive advantage. Here are the steps to get started:
- Click this link to access the form
- Login with your username and password
- Fill out the required information in the form
- Hit submit and you’re done!
For more information on how to make the most of your membership, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Professional AMA membership is open to individuals who graduated less than 3 years from undergraduate study.
What does membership include?
- Online access to AMA.org – Student Resource Center on AMA.org provides helpful information for student members and AMA Collegiate Chapters including resume and interviewing tips, personal branding, and networking help
- Career resources
- Platforms for professional development
- Planning and execution of collegiate chapter events
- Access to professional mentors in AMA Columbus
- Internship opportunities
- Networking with professional marketers in virtually every industry
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience managing people, finances, projects and deadlines – perfect leadership skills to highlight on your resume
- Access to AMA Columbus events at discounted rate $15 to FREE
- Access to AMA job board resource – view job postings nationally and locally
- Case studies, white papers, and research journals to guide you to resources for class projects, ideas for student competitions and the latest in job search information and internships
- Access to members’-only content, like AMA TV – An internet TV show with new episodes twice monthly, featuring the latest in industry trends, marketing insights and relevant career information delivered in a short, entertaining, fast-paced format
- Marketing News digital edition, the industry’s leading online magazine for marketing information, trends, and hot topics. Industry leaders, analysts and researchers from around the world contribute content that surely will fire your creative talents throughout your college career—and beyond
- The annual International Collegiate Conference, designed to provide the ultimate marketing experience, delivering advanced knowledge, leading edge practices and networking opportunities
- Over 1,000 of the best and brightest undergraduate marketing students gather for three days of learning, networking, competition and fun at this annual event
Are you interested in Starting a Collegiate Chapter?
Visit this website for all the steps to get started!