Chapter Sponsors – The best way to reach Central Ohio marketers
Want your business to stand out in the Central Ohio marketing community? Partnering with AMA Columbus can help you achieve that objective. We offer tailored sponsorship programs to fit your company’s goals for increased brand awareness, qualified business contacts, and expanded business development.
Grow your business with marketing leaders!
The AMA Columbus Chapter is second to none when it comes to offering you ways to connect with Ohio marketers. Consider the AMA Columbus audience:
- The AMA Columbus has an active audience of over 5,700 professionals in advertising, market research, communications, public relations, academia, business, and service industries who receive event mailings, promotions, e-newsletters, and ongoing communications from the chapter.
- Reach Beyond Our Immediate Membership – Most of our events are open to non-members, so our chapter attracts many non-members to our website and events each year. In addition, we host joint programs with other local organizations. Given this, your company’s exposure would actually be well beyond the chapter’s constituents.
- Align your company with the Best! The Columbus chapter consistently ranks among the strongest and most dynamic of 75 chapters in the AMA. We recently earned both Membership and Programming Excellence awards, two of the highest honors a chapter can receive from the AMA.
We can create custom programs for our sponsors, but check out these links for a sneak peek at some sample Sponsorship Packages: Chapter Sponsorship Opportunities Shared Interest Group (SIG) Sponsorship
We also welcome In-Kind Services and Product Donations such as:
- Promotional items that can be customized for AMA Columbus
- Awards and gifts
- Food and beverages
- Event or Meeting Space
- Entertainment services
Items for speaker gifts, door prizes, and volunteer appreciation such as:
- Gift certificates
- Marketing and business-related books
- Event tickets
Additionally, our speakers generously donate their time, but if you and/or your organization would like to recommend and possibly sponsor a speaker, please contact us.
AMA Columbus is a registered nonprofit with full 501(c)3 status.
Who’s sponsoring AMA Columbus? Click Here to find out!
To learn more about AMA Columbus sponsorship opportunities, contact our VP, Sponsorship.