In 2010, the American Marketing Association initiated a Group Membership Program to encourage companies to support memberships for their employees. Companies that have at least four prospective members can benefit from the reduced membership fee and the professional development resources offered by AMA. Group members must pay for Professional Memberships at the reduced rate, will join as a group, and will have all the benefits available to any professional member.
Group members have easy access to new tools, information and business solutions – all for savings of up to $100 per member!
Your organization can save money with our group memberships and still receive the same great member benefits you’ve come to expect from AMA Columbus.
Discounted Group Membership Dues
Now through the Group Membership Program, if your organization has four or more individual members, you will save up to 30% off regular AMA Columbus membership dues.
AMA offers the depth and breadth of marketing support that your team needs to succeed: comprehensive, timely, thoughtful information and perspectives that you won’t find anywhere else. The AMA is a resource everyone in your group will use in their career over and over.
- AMA group memberships allow your organization to build a well-rounded, multi-platform, and more diverse marketing team.
- AMA group memberships will connect your team members with 38,000 other marketing professionals, driving collaboration, and solutions specific to their area of marketing. Your team can connect with local chapter members, national Shared Interest Groups, participate in national webcasts, and join AMA’s social communities via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- AMA group memberships will inform your team about local and national events, ability to gain access to thought leadership ideas on ama.org, gain subscriptions to publications specific to your area of marketing function, and give access to new tools, information and solutions.
- AMA helps you craft marketing organizations of skilled, knowledgeable talent that propels the business forward. By tapping into national and local resources, marketers meet day-to-day complex challenges and stay at the forefront of current thinking and practices.
- Best of all, the group memberships ease budget pressure as they routinely save you 20-25% of each individual membership.
- The corporate and group memberships are not specific to each chapter, and cross geographical lines. For instance, if your company is headquartered in Columbus, but a portion of your marketing team is based in Pennsylvania, the memberships will stay within the geographical territory of the individual.
- Already an AMA member, but 10 of your team members aren’t? No problem. You will all join together as a corporate member, and AMA will simply pro-rate your current membership, so as not to lose any of the dollars you’ve already invested.
To take advantage of all the AMA has to offer your team, email email@example.com or call 1.800.AMA.1150.
For more information or to download the group membership application, please click here.