Assistant* Brand Manager [see Note] (Marketing)
Portfolio Creative Recruiting & Staffing | Contact: email@example.com
- Though “Assistant” is the official title for this job, it is a quite senior position with a Fortune 1000 company, requiring extensive Brand Management knowledge and experience.
- Support the development and implementation of annual marketing plans for assigned brand including new products, media/advertising, consumer promotions, merchandising and public relations
- Lead project initiatives across all elements of the marketing mix, interacting with and managing/influencing other functions within Company to deliver against project objectives
- Assist with key areas that directly influence the success of the business, including forecasting, inventory levels, packaging, point of sale, and sales collateral materials.
- Complete key business analyses including: marketplace/share, competitive assessment, volume builds, capacity assessment, promotion evaluation, SKU rationalization, pricing/sizing analysis, and market research analysis and implications.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop packaging, and A&P plans and materials that support key marketing initiatives, delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage product introduction process through Company’s EPLC system to ensure that SKUs are set up correctly and with appropriate lead time to meet committed ship-ready dates.
- Liaise with operations on key product initiatives to ensure 100% product availability.
- Manage project budgets to ensure delivery of brand EBITA.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum, with a MBA with a concentration in Marketing strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years, with a combination of Sales/Marketing/Brand Management experience strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in brand management at or for a consumer goods company.
- Experience in media planning, advertising, creative and concept development strongly preferred.
- Extensive project management experience and proven ability to multitask.
- Direct Hire
Interested? Please send your resume to this link.