Retail Copywriting (Marketing)
Portfolio Creative Recruiting & Staffing | Contact: email@example.com
Portfolio Creative has a client who is looking for a candidate with a conversational writing style. The work that they will be touching will be more emotional and less descriptive. Candidate needs to be able to work in a fast paced environment. Experience in retail is a plus but not a must have.
- Create original, compelling copy that fits brand and engages customers across all brand channels.
- Articulate and express brand voice confidently and consistently.
- Adapt language based on target audience, project, and product.
- Participate in all writing stages – concept through development.
- Write a variety of print and digital copy, including direct mail, store advertising, emails, and various web assets.
- Partner with Copy Director and other writers to concept projects and to give and receive feedback.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure copy solves business objectives.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure a marriage of copy and design.
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Accept and implement feedback with a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, or other writing-related field.
- 2+ years of relevant writing experience.
- Must bring fresh thinking, an open mind, and a strong work ethic to the team environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Direct Hire
Interested? Please send your resume to this link.