Manager- Customer Relations Marketing
- This individual will leverage customer database and market research to develop targeted communications and develop plans/programs aimed at driving incremental store visits/transactions, up-selling current customers, acquiring and retaining customers to the brand.
- Direct Marketing strategies and tactics, including audience targeting & segmentation
- Strategic customer portfolio management
- Understanding & application of statistical analytics
- Program design and implementation
- Minimum of 8 -10 years of experience in customer/brand direct marketing and project management.
- Experience/understanding of the Fashion Retail industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing internal/external staff and multiple projects/initiatives.
- Ability to interact and partner across the organization – all levels, all disciplines
- Strong direct mail campaign development skills, especially audience targeting and segmentation based on historical results and statistically modeled segmentation.
- Solid understanding of the various tools and technologies associated with large-scale planning and production of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
- Expert in multiple project management and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and critical thinking abilities – able to develop hypothesis and prove or disprove ideas based on historical and statistical analyses.
Interested? Please send your resume to this link: https://portfolioiscreative.secure.force.com/FCMS__CMSLayout?jobIds=a0FE0000004t7TKMAY&page=JobDetailPage&sessionId=&jobSite=default&p=Candidate