Attending a luncheon is an excellent way to mix with marketing, business and entrepreneurial thought leaders from the central Ohio community while staying on-trend with hot topics. Luncheons are typically held the second Thursday of each month.
For the 2017-18 programming year, AMA Columbus is exploring the theme of disruption – how new technologies, consumer trends and shopping behaviors are disrupting how brands do business.
Luncheon topics include:
- Autonomous Vehicles & Connect Cars – How the intersection of connected cars, in-vehicle media and autonomy is creating an opportunity for marketers.
- Ryan McManus, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, AVE AutoMedia
- Healthcare (November): How trends and technologies are changing patient and provider behavior.
- Bob Taylor, Vice President, Director of Innovation, InVentiv Healthcare Group
- Katy Dalton Rigsby, System Vice President of Marketing and Communications, OhioHealth
- Big Game Ad Review (February) – How digital and social media changed the “Big Game” experience and viewing habits. What did marketers do this year to go beyond the 30 TV spot? Luncheon will provide perspectives from creative, media, marketing and social media viewpoints.
- Retail (March) – How disruption in consumer trends leds to brand reinvention.
- Kent Rademaker, Director of Marketing, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Food Marketing – How consumer trends are changing eating patterns in America from a retail and restaurant perspective.
- Retail – How eCommerce has changed consumer expectations forever and disrupted brick and mortar retailers.
- Technology – How major trends and disruptors like AI, bots, blockchain, wearables, AR and VR provide marketers with new opportunities and threats.